I have decided to change my digital story idea; now I am going to make a movie about all the "hats" I wear in my life that make me who I am. I still want to make the digital story for my students and cooperating teacher, I just realized that it will take a very long time to do that, and I don't have all the pictures I need. I don't have a digital camera of my own, so I will need to borrow one in order to complete that endeavor.
So my new digital story will be just as cool, although not nearly as emotional. I could use this with my students, to show them who I am outside of a teacher, minus one picture that shows my friends and I at a party, just as Karen suggested with her story. It also allows me to save these pictures in a digital format for later in life...kind of like a scrapbook. I can see how easily this would be a great way for kids to do the same thing; they could even create an autobiography with this project. Hey: I think I just got a great beginning-of-the-year project for my kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment