What story do I want to tell?
I want to find a way to wrap up my student teaching experience and make a digital scrapbook of sorts as a keepsake of the semester. I will have one week after Spring Break to spend with my students during CATS testing, and on my final day, I will share this digital story with them. I want to make a scrapbook of my experiences, great lessons we have all learned together, cool pictures of students in action, etc.
Why now?
It is important to me that I record these experiences while they are wrapping up, so that I don't put it off in the future when there is way too much going on for me to think about it.
Audience?
I would like to dedicate this to both Ms. Rietze, my cooperating teacher, and my students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment